81 Lakh Aadhaar Cards Deactivated, How to Check if your Aadhaar Card is Deactivated :- Hello friends, you must have heard that 11.44 lakh Permanent Account Numbers (PAN) are Deactivated by Govt on 27th July 2017. Now the Unique Identification Authority of India has Deactivated around 81 lakh Aadhaar Card Numbers. The Aadhaar Cards are deactivated for several reasons stated in section 27 and 28 of Aadhaar regulations 2016. As you know that Aadhaar Card is mandatory for many things like filing income tax return and opening a bank account. That’s why you should check if your Aadhaar Card is deactivated. So follow our step by step guide to find the status of your Aadhaar Card.
How to Check if your Aadhaar Card is Deactivated:
2. Now look for ‘Aadhaar Services’.
3. Then click on ‘Verify Aadhaar Number’ visible under Aadhaar Services.
4. The link will take you to another page. You can visit the page directly by clicking here.
5. Now enter your 12- digit Aadhaar Card Number in the box provided there.
6. Then enter the security code in the given box. You will see the security code on an image just right to the security code box.
7. Check if you have entered your aadhar card number correctly and click on ‘Verify’.
8. If your Aadhaar Card is active you will get message stating that your Aadhaar Card Number exists. It will show you your age band, gender and state and last three digits of your registered mobile number.
9. If your aadhar card is deactivated the page will show you that your Aadhaar Card Number doesn’t exist.
10. For more information you can visit UIDAI website.
Note: If your Aadhaar card is inactive, you need to visit your nearest aadhaar enrollment centre with required documents.
If you want to ask any question you can write in the comment box below. Subscribe to our push notification service for latest tech information and many more. Thank you for reading this article.