Govt Extended BHIM App Cashback Scheme till March for Merchants:- Hello friends, here is a news from ministry of electronics and information technology about BHIM App. The BHIM App Cashback Scheme for Merchants will be extended till 31st March 2018.
The scheme was launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi on 14 April for promoting cashless transaction through the BHIM App for a period of six months. With this scheme a merchant can get up to Rs.1000 Cashback by accepting payment through BHIM App.
How to Get the Benefits of Bhim App Cashback Scheme:
1. You need to accept payment from 20 unique users of BHIM App to be eligible for this offer.
2. The minimum payment amount of Rs.25 will be considered.
3. The merchant will get Rs.50 Cashback for transaction between 20 to 50.
4. Then the merchant will get Rs 2 per transaction till Rs950.
5. The monthly limit of this Cashback Scheme is Rs.1000 per user.
6. The user can make payment using UPI or VPA address, bank account and IFSC code and by scanning QR code which can be generated from the App.
About BHIM App:
1. You can check your bank account balance and transactions using this app.
2. You can create a custom digital payment address to send or receive payment.
3. Merchants can easily accept payment from customers with their QR Code
4.You can Block or Spam users who are sending you collect requests.
5. You can also make seamless transactions using Aadhaar card number.
Share this offer with the person who needs this. Subscribe to our push notification service to get the latest offers and deals via notification. Thank you.
Join Our WhatsApp Broadcast to get all latest deals and offers on your Whatsapp. To Join Send “ADD YourName” to +917894301759.