Dear friends you must have heard about the recent announcement of Indian government about income tax. You guessed it right as per new rule if you have a PAN card, you have link this with your Aadhaar card. If you want to link both the cards and you don’t know how to do that, you are reading the perfect article about How to Link Aadhaar card with PAN card online. In this post we will provide you Simple and best methods by which you can easily link your Aadhaar card with your PAN card. So friend read the post carefully and follow the steps below and you will done with in some minutes. So let’s start the process.
How to Link Aadhaar Card with PAN Card Online E-Filling And SMS
We are here with 3 simple methods that will surely help to link your Aadhar card and PAN card without going anywhere.
First method of Linking Aadhaar card with PAN card:
1. At first you have to register yourself on the official website of income tax e fillings website by visiting the link https://incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in/. And if you already registered you have to simply login to this website.
2. After you entered the above site you can see pop up will appear and it will show you to link your Aadhaar with PAN card.
3. If you can’t see the pop up no problem. You see a blue bar on the top of the web page. In the blue bar you will see an option named ‘Profile Settings’, click on that link then you can see the option link Aadhaar. Click on that link.
4. Now enter your personal details like full name, date of birth and gender and match these details with your Aadhaar card.
5. If your details matched perfectly you will have to enter your aadhar card number and the captcha code.Then simply click on link now button.
6. Congrats now you will see a pop up message showing Your Aadhar card has been successfully linked with your PAN card.
Second method of Linking Aadhaar card with PAN card:
1. Firstly you have to visit https://www.incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in/
And click on the link named ‘Link Aadhaar’.On the left top in red colour.
2. Then you have to enter your aadhar card number, your pan card number and your name without any spelling mistakes.
3. Then you have to simply click on submit button.
4. Your Linking will be confirmed after successful verification from UIDAI. ( UIDAI is the official government website for Aadhaar)
5. If there minor mismatch in your name in Aadhaar card and PAN card you have to verify your Aadhaar with OTP.
6. You have to be 100 % sure that the date of birth and gender in both aadhaar card and PAN card should match perfectly.
7. If your Aadhaar card name is completely different from the name on your pan card, then your linking will be failed and for this you have to change your name in Aadhaar card or PAN CARD.
Third method of Linking Aadhaar card with PAN card:
If you can’t link your Aadhaar card with PAN card online don’t worry. Here is another way you can do that very easily by sending sms.
You can do this by sending sms to the income tax department on 567678 or 56161.
You have to send message from your registered mobile number only with the following format.
UIDPAN< space>< 12 digit Aadhaar card number>< space>< 10 digit Pan number>
Look at the example below
UIDPAN 123456789012 ABCD1346H
And After sending sms you can Link your Aadhaar card with PAN card.
So guys we hope this post about “How to Link Aadhaar card with PAN card online” will definitely help you to link your Aadhaar and PAN CARD.Please share this post with your family and friends and help ten too.If you have any questions you can ask in the comment box below. Also don’t forget to subscribe to your push notification by touching the red bell icon at the right bottom on your screen so that you can get all the latest post via push notification as soon as we post a new article. Thanks for visiting.