How to link aadhaar with sbi bank account through sms :- Now a days Aadhaar Card has been made mandatory for many things including filing income tax returns and opening a bank account. The existing customers of different banks are also required to Link their Aadhaar Card with Bank accounts. In this article I am going to tell you the step by step process to link your Aadhaar with State Bank of India (SBI) Account Through SMS. So let’s read this article completely.
How to link aadhaar with sbi bank account through SMS:-
1. If your mobile number is registered with your SBI account, then you need to type “UID (space) Aadhaar Card Number (space) Account Number” and send this SMS to 567676
2. If your mobile number is not registered with your bank account, you need to register your mobile number with the Bank by visiting your SBI Branch.
3. In case your Aadhaar Card is already linked with your bank account, you will receive a reply Sms about this.
4. If mobile number is registered with your bank account you will receive an SMS confirmation of Linking Aadhaar to your account.
5. The bank will verify the Aadhaar number with UIDAI.
6. In case the verification fails, Sms will be sent to customers to contact any SBI Branch along with Aadhaar Card Number or e – Aadhaar.
Must Check out : How to Transfer Money from One Bank Account to Another Online
I hope this article will help you completely to link your Aadhaar Card to SBI Account Through SMS. If you have any doubts, you can ask in the comment box below. Share this article with your friends. Thank a lot for visiting our website.
To Join our WhatsApp broadcast service Type “Add Your Name” and send it to “+917894301759” via WhatsApp and save this number as onlytopinfo.com to receive latest information, deals and offers through WhatsApp.