How to Share or Project your Smartphone Screen on another Smartphone:- Hello friends, Screening or projecting your Smartphone on a PC or laptop is a very old phenomenon. But in this article I am going to show you the process of sharing or projecting one Smartphone Screen on another Smartphone. This trick is really very helpful when you want to guide someone or monitor something. You don’t need to be at same place or network to use this mirror screen facility. So let’s get started.
How to Share or Project your Smartphone Screen on another Smartphone:
1. First of all Download Inkwire Screen Share App from play store.
2. Inkwire app should be installed on both Smartphone for screen sharing.
3. Open the app on both Smartphones.
4. Now you will get two options like ‘Share’ and ‘Access’ in both phones.
5. Tap on ‘Share’ on that Smartphone from which you want to project screen.
6. Tap on ‘Access’ on another Smartphone.
7. Now you will see the 12 digit access code on the sharing phone.
8. Enter the 12 digit access code on another phone and tap on ‘access.’
9. Finally click on ‘Got it’, you can also get access to microphone.
10. Now your mobile screen will be projected on another Smartphone. You will see the projection of everything from one Smartphone on another.
This feature will be very helpful for monitoring something or giving instructions. I hope you liked this article. Share this with your friends. If you have any questions you can ask in the comment box below. Thanks for visiting our site.