Solve All Types of Math Problems within a Second by using Photomath App:- Hello friends, this article is about an Android app by which you can solve math problems magically in a few seconds. Photomath is the world’s smartest camera calculator. You just need to put the math problem infront of your Smartphone’s camera and you will get the solution in a few seconds. This app not only solves the printed math problems but also solves your handwritten math problems. You can also get step by step solutions of math problems using this app. So this app really helpful for students as well as teachers. Let’s explore.
How to Solve Math Problem Using Photomath App:
1. First of all Download and Install Photomath App from play store.
2. Open the app, it will show you the basic features of the app. Then tap on ‘Done’.
3. The camera will be opened in the Photomath App to scan your math problems.
4. Now place your printed or handwritten math problem in front of your phone’s camera.
5. Adjust your Smartphone to keep the math problem inside the selected area on your screen as the screenshot attached below.
6. Photomath App will scan the math problem and show you the result within a few seconds.
7. You can also check the step by step solution of the problem by tapping on ‘Steps’ option.
8. You will see the step by step solution as screenshot attached below. 9. You can use printed or handwritten math problems/questions. Look at the attachments below.
- This app has camera calculator.
- Handwriting recognition, a new feature added.
- You will get step-by-step instructions.
- Smart calculator is available.
- Graphs feature is also added now.
Photomath supports: arithmetics, integers, fractions, decimal numbers, roots, algebraic expressions, linear equations/inequations, quadratic equations/inequations, absolute equations/inequations, systems of equations, logarithms, trigonometry, exponential and logarithmic functions, derivatives and integrals.
I hope you liked this article. Share this with your friends. Subscribe to our push notification service to get more amazing tech info, tips, tricks and offers. Thank you so much for visiting our website.