Top 5 Cool WhatsApp message Tricks You Need to Try in 2018:- Hello friends, you all are using WhatsApp app everyday. After all WhatsApp has more than 1 Billion users globally. You might think you know everything about WhatsApp, but there are some tricks about WhatsApp which will surprise you. So let’s learn some interesting features of WhatsApp.
Top 5 Cool WhatsApp Tricks You Must Try In 2018:
1. How to Hide Blue Ticks from Messages:
If you don’t want to reply someone after reading their messages, you need to hide the blue ticks so that will sender think you didn’t read his/her messages.
To hide blue ticks follow the steps below:
- Open WhatsApp.
- Go to settings.
- Tap on Account.
- Then tap on privacy
- Finally tap on Untick or uncheck Read Receipt.
2. How to turn Words to Bold and Italics:
- To make words look bold, add an asterisk (*) both sides of the word or phrase.
For example *Hello*
- To make words italics, add an underscore (_) both sides of the words or phrases.
For example _Hello_
3. How to mark Chats as Unread:
If you read a chat and forgot to reply it, you can mark the chat as unread so that you will see the chat later and reply it. Follow the steps-
- Long press on the chat ( contact or group name) you what to mark unread.
- Open menu by tapping on the three dots at the right top corner of the screen.
- Tap on Mark as Unread.
Also See :New WhatsApp Messenger Tricks
4. How to Hide Your Profile Picture:
If you don’t want everyone to see your profile picture, you can hide your profile picture.
- Go to Setting.
- Tap on Account.
- Tap on Privacy.
- Then tap on Profile Photo and choose if everyone, my contacts or nobody can see your profile picture.
Also Check : Awesome WhatsApp DP
5. How to send a Broadcast Message:
By using Broadcast Message you can send a public message to several friends privately at once.
Let’s see how to do this-
- Open WhatsApp and go to Chats.
- Tap on the three dots at the right top corner of your screen.
- Tap on New Broadcast.
- Select the contacts you want to send a Broadcast Message.
- Finally tap the tick mark after selecting.
Now your broadcast list is ready to send messages to your friends at once.
If you like these tricks share with your friends. If you have any query you can ask in the comment box below.Subscribe to our push notification service to get the latest tricks, offers and deals via notification. Thank you for visiting our website.