How to get a verified Indian PayPal account with step by step instructions:
Dear friends if you are planning to start a online business or earn money online you must need a verified Indian PayPal account. Because most of the international online transactions are done through PayPal. And PayPal more popular, safer and secure than other currency exchange sites. So friend let’s go the post about How to get a verified Indian PayPal account with step by step instructions.
How to get a verified Indian PayPal account
Firstly of all you must know what is PayPal and how it works.
PayPal is One of your online bank account by which you can easily send and receive money from all over the world instantly. If you are a seller you can received your payment from the customer through your PayPal account. If you are earning money online you can also withdraw this money to your Indian bank account through PayPal. You can make payment to the merchant if you buy anything from a international website. There are many payment gateways available but none of them can replace PayPal as it works very securely and you never need to worry about loosing your money via PayPal.
Things you should know about PayPal.
You don’t need a credit card or debit card to create and use your PayPal account. You can receive payment from anyone without linking your credit or debit card to your PayPal account but you need to link your credit or debit to your PayPal account if you want send money or make payment through PayPal. By using PayPal you don’t need to be doubt about it’s security features because it uses SSL to provide security to it’s user and no hacker can hack your encrypted data.
What do you need to get a verified PayPal account:
1. An email address
Remember that your email address will be your PayPal id for sending and receiving money.
2. A bank account
You need to have a bank account in any nationalized bank in India. And to make your work easy you should have registered for online banking facility.
3. A PAN Card
You must have PAN Card to verify and use your PayPal account. Your PAN Card details should match with the details of your bank account.
How to create a PayPal account:
1. At first visit this PayPal India link then click on the get started option below the Individual side of that page.
2. Now you have to enter your email address, password and re type password and click on continue.
3. Now you are required to fill up a form, fill the form correctly and then click on ” Agree and Create Account”.
4. Then will be asked to fill up the credit card or debit card details.
If you have such card and you want to provide your card details then you can enter there. If not you can click on the option ” I’ll link my card later”.
5. Congratulations now your account is created. You will see an option as “goto your account” on the bottom of the page, click on that link.
6. You will be asked to verify your email address. Click on send verify email address. You will receive an email, open that mail and click on the activation link and activate your account.
7. Then you will be asked to setup your security question, do it carefully and remember your security question and answer. It will be required in case you forgot your password.
8. After that you need to provide your bank account details like account number and IFSC code. Enter the details carefully. Wait for one or two working days.
9. PayPal will add two small amounts between Rs1 to Rs2 . Now check your account statement and enter the exact amount deposited in your bank account in PayPal for account to be confirmed.
10. Then finally you have to enter you PAN Card details. Your PAN card and your bank account details should match perfectly. Your account will be verified successfully.
Finally guys you just got the details “How to get a verified Indian PayPal account”. If you have any questions you are always free to ask in the comment box below.