How to Link Your Vodafone Number with Aadhaar Card:-Hi friends, if you are a Vodafone user you may have received messages many times to link your Vodafone Number with your Aadhaar Card. So now Vodafone also made it mandatory for it’s users to link your mobile number to Aadhaar Card. If you fail to link your Vodafone Number with Aadhaar Card it will be deactivated after the date of Linking your mobile number to Aadhaar Card.
The department of Telecommunication (DOT) has asked every mobile operator in India to link all active mobile numbers to their owner’s Aadhaar Card respectively. By linking your Aadhaar card with mobile number you will get more security on your number and it will also reduce the possibility of misusing your mobile number by someone else. So guys let’s start the complete guide on how to Link Your Vodafone Number with Aadhaar Card.
Documents you will need to Link Your Vodafone Number with Aadhaar Card:
1. Your Aadhaar Card with it’s hard copy and a Xerox copy.
2. Your Vodafone SIM card which should be in active status.
3. OTP from the verification message you receive on your Vodafone Number.
4. Bio metric verification scanner to verify your finger print.
How to Link Your Vodafone Number with Aadhaar Card:
1. At first you need to visit your nearest Vodafone mini store or Vodafone outlet.
2. After visiting the above place ask them that you want link your Aadhaar card with your Vodafone Number.
3. When the store keeper start the best verification process in the Bio metric Aadhaar Verification Device using your mobile number you will receive a message on your number with OTP.
4. Now you have to give that Otp to the retailer.
5. Then the retailer will verify your finger print and Aadhaar Card number.
6. Now you have to enter your father’s or husband’s name and the number of connections you are having.
7. Then you need to confirm all details you have entered.
8. Now you will receive another message on your Vodafone Number to complete the process.
9. You just need to reply that message typing “Yes” and your re verification will be confirmed.
10. Congratulations! Now you have successfully linked your Vodafone Number with Aadhaar Card.
The linking of Aadhaar Card number with your mobile number is completely free. If the retailer ask to give any fee for this, don’t give them any fees. If the retailer still didn’t agree with you can contact the Vodafone customer service about this.
If you have multiple mobile numbers you need to link each number separately with your Aadhaar Card. If you have activated your SIM card with Aadhaar Card by providing you bio metric details, you don’t need to re-verify your mobile number again.
If you have given your Aadhaar Card as Identity or address proof and no bio metric done at the time of activation of your SIM card, you to re verify your mobile number again by following the above steps.
We hope this article will clear all your doubts about Linking your mobile number with Aadhaar Card. If you have to ask something you can write in the comment box below. Share this post with your friends. Thanks for visiting our website.