Create an Axis Bank Account from Mobile & Get Debit Card Instantly :- Hello friends, in this article I am going share with you an amazing offer from Axis Bank. Now you can create an Axis Bank Account from your mobile or laptop instantly without visiting any branch. The complete process to get your account with Axis Bank will be completed with only three simple steps. Not only that you will also get an international virtual debit card instantly.
You can also request for a physical card, if you like. The account is named as Axis ASPS Savings Account. So let’s explore.
Requirements for Axis ASPS Account :
1. Aadhaar Card Number
2. PAN Card Number
3. Mobile Number registered with Aadhaar Card
Note : If your mobile number is not registered with Aadhaar, then update your Aadhaar data.
Benefits of Axis ASPS Savings Account :
1. Get account number instantly without visiting any branch.
2. Get free virtual debit card for online transactions.
3. Transfer funds and pay bills.
4. Get amazing deals while shopping online.
5. Get a zero balance savings account.
6. Open a fixed deposit online.
7. Use Axis ASPS Savings Account for UPI transactions.
8. Manage your account using Smartphone.
9. Recharge any mobile number using Axis mobile app.
10. Book flights, bus and movie tickets easily.
How to Create an Axis ASPS Savings Account :
1. First of all visit Axis ASPS Account page by clicking here.
2. Enter your full name as per Aadhaar card.
3. Then click on “Go”.
4. On the next page type your mobile number which is linked with your Aadhaar card.
5. Then type your Aadhaar and PAN Card Number.
6. Click or tick on the terms and conditions box.
7. Then click on “Next”.
8. Now an OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number, type the OTP and click on “Next”.
9. Your photo and address will be collected from Aadhaar data.
10. Then select your residential address type, city, branch and other required details.
11. Now select “I am an Indian citizen and tax payer only in India” and click on “Next”.
12. On the next page you need to recheck your details and click on “Confirm”.
13. Then enter the OTP sent your mobile number, enter the OTP and click on Next.
14. Now you can see your savings account number and IFSC code.
15. On this page you need set a four digit PIN for your debit card.
16. Enter your PIN twice and click on “Set PIN”.
17. Congratulations ! Now you can see your virtual debit card. You may request for a physical debit card which costs Rs 300.
18. Now click on “Activate my account”.
19. On the next page you may add money to your account if you like or you can skip it.
20. Lastly you will be asked to download Axis mobile app. After downloading the app you will get many exciting offers and you can also manage your account from your phone.
So friends if you liked this article, then please share it with your friends. Subscribe to our push notification service to get more online tips, tricks and offers in future. If you have anything to ask, then feel free to comment. Thanks for visiting our site.