How to Open Paytm Payment Bank Savings Account and Get Free Virtual Card:- Hello friends, most of us use Paytm Wallet app for several purposes like making recharge, paying bills and booking tickets etc. Paytm has launched Paytm Payment Bank in may 2017 and now all the Paytm user can avail the facilities of Paytm Payment Bank by creating a savings account within two minutes through Paytm app. So if you are interested in Paytm Payment Bank read the step by step guide below.
How to Open Paytm Payment Bank Savings Account and Get Free Virtual Debit Card:
1. First of all open Google Play app on your smartphone.
2. Search for Paytm app in google play store.
3. On the Paytm app page, go to the bottom of the page.
4. Now click on join BETA.
5. Wait for a few minutes.
6. Then visit the Paytm app page again.
7. You will see update option for your Paytm Wallet app.
8. Update the app and open it.
9. Now on the home page, tap on Bank Account.
10. Then on the next page tap on Proceed.
11. Now set your 4 digit Paytm Passcode and confirm it again.
12. Then enter your nominee details or select I don’t want add a nominee. Tap on Proceed.
13. Provide your address for original documents Verification.
14. Enter your Aadhaar Card Number and your name as on Aadhaar Card.
15. Enter your PAN Card details.
16. Click on Proceed for next steps.
17. You will get free virtual debit card from your profile section after KYC Verification.
Benefits of Paytm Payment Bank:
1. 4% Rate of interest, monthly payable.
2. No minimum balance needed.
3. Free and unlimited UPI, IMPS, NEFT transfer to other Paytm Payment Bank accounts or Paytm Wallet.
4. Free Rupay Debit Card with Rs.100 annual subscription.
5. In non metro locations you can make 5 free atm transactions per month and 3 free monthly transitions in metro locations.
6. Free online passbook and email statements.
7. You can use mobile banking, UPI and IMPS transactions 24hours and NEFT between 8am to 6.30pm.
Note: Check Terms and Conditions in the Paytm App before proceeding to open Paytm Payment Bank Savings Account.
If you have any questions you can write in the comment box below. Share this article with your friends.Subscribe to our push notification service to get the latest tricks, offers and deals via notification. Thank you for visiting our website.