How to root android phone without PC and King root – Hello friends, I am back with another amazing trick. In this article I will guild you with step by step process on how to root your android smartphone with one click. If you still don’t know the details about rooting your android phone then simply visit this link and the article on What is rooting? Advantages and Disadvantages of rooting?. If you really want to root your Smartphone in an easy way, then follow the steps given below.
1. First of all visit Google play store and Download Root Checker App on Android Smartphone.
2. Install the app and open it.
3. Then tap on ‘Agree’ and ‘Okay’.
4. Tap on ‘ VERIFY ROOT’.
5. You will see a message stating ” sorry root access is not properly installed”. This means your mobile is not rooted.
6. Then open your web browser and search for ‘king root’.
7. Visit kingroot.net page.
8. Click on ‘Download APK for Android’.
9. After downloading the app, Install it on your android phone. Check ‘Unknown Sources’ from your device’s security setting.
10. Then open king root app and tap on ‘Try it.’
11. It will show that root access is unavailable.
12. Then simply tap on ‘START ROOT’.
13. Now Rooting process will be started which may take a few minutes.
14. Then on the next screen tap on ‘Optimize Now’.
15. Done! Your device is rooted successfully.
16. Open root check app again and you will see a message ” congratulations! root access is properly installed on this device”.
This trick is only for educational purposes. Don’t misuse this trick. We are not responsible for any harms or damages happen to your Smartphone using this trick. Try at your own risk.
How to Unroot Your Smartphone:-
1. Open king root app.
2.Tap on menu and select General setting.
3. Then tap on Uninstall kingroot.
4. Finally tap on ‘ Continue’.
5. Now your Android Smartphone is Unrooted.
So guys I hope this method will work successfully to root your android phones. If you have any questions or doubts you can ask in the comment box below.
Share this article with your friends.
Subscribe to our push notification service to get more tips tricks like this. Thanks for visiting our site.