How to Transfer All Data from your Old Smartphone to New Smartphone Easily :- Today I am going to explain about smart switch. This is basically an official app of Samsung. By using this app your can transfer all your data from one Smartphone to another. Suppose you bought a new Smartphone and now you want copy all your contacts, messages, call logs , apps, wallpaper and all other settings to new your phone from the old one. By this process you can transfer all your data easily with a faster speed. This app is generally for Samsung but use can use this with other Smartphones top. This process doesn’t required any data or Bluetooth connection and works very fast. So let’s check it out.
How to Transfer All Data from your Old Smartphone to New Smartphone Easily :
1. First of all open Google play store on your phone and search Samsung Smart Switch mobile app.
2. You need to install smart switch app in both of your old and new Smartphone.
3. Open the app on both devices and select Android device. You will see two options as USB CABLE and WIRELESS. Choose ‘Wireless.”
4. Now you have to decide, from which Device you want “Send” data and “Receive” in which device. Choose your accordingly.
5. Now tap on send on your sending device, it will generate a four digit code.
6. The receiving device will be connected to sending device automatically.
7. Now on sending device, select the contents you want Send to your new device.
8. Then tap on ‘Send’ option.
9. Now tap on ‘Receive’ on your new device.
10. Your old data will be transferred to new phone at a faster speed.
11. Now your new Smartphone will save and update all your sent data.
12. Congratulations! Now you will get all your previous data on your new Smartphone.
So I hope this article will surely help. Please share this trick with your friends. Subscribe to our push notification service to stay updated with more amazing tricks. Thanks for visiting.