Top 10 Best Keyboard Shortcuts for Windows 10/8.1/7:- Hello friends, in this article I am going to share you top 10 windows shortcuts. If you try these shortcuts you can easily use your laptop or pc with a faster and better experience. There are many keyboard shortcuts available but in this article I will share you top 10 best shortcuts for windows. So let’s get started.
Top 10 Best Keyboard Shortcuts for Windows 10/8.1/7
1.How to Zoom in and Zoom out Instantly on Windows: To zoom in and zoom out on any page of your windows, try the following shortcuts :
Press ‘Windows’ + ‘+’ (Plus) for Zoom In
Press ‘Windows’ + ‘-‘ (Minus) for Zoom out
2. How to Minimize all Open Windows at Once: To minimize all your open windows at once follow the shortcuts below
Press ‘Windows’ + ‘M’ to minimize all windows
Press ‘Windows’ + ‘Shift’ + ‘M’ to Restore all windows
3. How to Open Task bar Pinned Apps Instantly: You can open your pinned apps without using the mouse. Follow the steps –
First you have to check the serial number of the apps pinned on the task bar.
For example there are 8 pinned apps on your task bar and you want to open the 5th app. Then Press ‘Windows’ + ‘5‘ .
You can change the app Serial number to open other apps.
Press ‘Windows’ + ‘Pinned App Number’.
4. How to Open a Recently Closed Tab: If you closed a tab accidentally, you can reopen it using the following shortcut –
Press ‘Ctrl’ + ‘Shift’ + ‘T’ to reopen the closed tab.
5. How to Select without Mouse: You can select without your mouse using the following keyboard shortcuts.
Press ‘Shift’ + ‘Arrow Keys’ Depending upon the direction of selection.
6. How to Lock your PC or Laptop Instantly: If you want to lock your laptop instantly at any moment, then follow the steps –
Press ‘Windows’ + ‘L’ to lock instantly.
7. How to Close any App without Mouse : You can close any app without using mouse.
Press ‘Alt’ + ‘F4’ to close any window.
You can also Shut Down or Restart your system using this Shortcut.
8. How to open your File Explorer Very Fast: Every time you don’t need to go through My Computer or This PC to open your files. See the steps –
Press ‘Windows’ + ‘E’ your file explorer will be opened.
9. How to Show or Hide your Desktop: Use the following shortcut to show desktop at any moment and come back again to your working windows.
Press ‘Windows’ + ‘D’
10. How to Delete files Permanently From Windows: If you delete your files using this shortcut, your files will not be shown on Recycle Bin.
Select the folder or file you want to delete.
Press ‘Shift’ + ‘delete’ and press ‘Enter’. Your file will be deleted permanently.
I hope these keyboard shortcuts will surely help you to use your laptop or pc faster. Share this article with your friends.
Subscribe to our Push Notification Service for more tips, tricks and tech info.
Join Our WhatsApp Broadcast to get all latest deals and offers on your Whatsapp. To Join Send “ADD YourName” to +917894301759.