How to Convert Image to Text Simply Using Android Smartphone:- Hello friends, welcome to another amazing article on our site. In this article I am going to share you a very simple way to convert any document image to editable text. By this trick you can capture photos of any text or document pages and convert them to text format which can be fully edited. This will help you to copy and paste the written text on a image. So let’s see, how it works!
How to Convert Image to Text Simply Using Android Smartphone:
1.First of all Open Google Play Store and Install Cam Scanner App.
2. Open Cam Scanner App and tap on Sign in or Register. You can also choose ‘Use Now’.
3. Now you will see a camera image with a text ‘Start Scanning’. Tap there.
4. Now your phone’s camera will be open to scan the document.
5. Adjust your phone properly and capture the image or page.
8. Now tap on “OCR” at the bottom of the page and select from ‘Recognize full page’ or ‘Select an area.’
9. Then select the languages you want to use for “OCR” and go back.
11. You can edit, copy or paste that text anywhere.
Also Check : 10 Things you should Never Do on your Android Phone
Features of Cam Scanner App:
1.Use your phone camera to scan receipts, notes, invoices, certificates, etc.
2. Smart cropping and auto enhancing make the texts and graphics look clear and sharp.
3. OCR (optical character recognition) extracts texts inside single page for further editing or .txt sharing.
4. Easily share docs in PDF or JPEG format with others via social media, email attachment.
5. Instantly print out docs in CamScanner with nearby printer.
6. Set passcode for viewing important docs; meanwhile, when sending doc link.
So friends I hope you liked this post. Please share this article with your friends. If you have any doubts or question you can write in the comment box below.
Subscribe to our push notification service to get more tips and tricks like this.