How to Download and Use mAadhaar App- Aadhaar Card on your Mobile:-Hello dear friends before few days The government of India launched an mobile app named “maadhaar”. The app will help you in an emergency situation if you need to use your Aadhaar card but you haven’t taken this with you. By using this app you can use your Aadhaar Card anywhere without taking the physical Aadhaar card. As a result you no need to worry about loosing your Aadhaar card at any place as you are keeping your Aadhaar card in your mobile. So friends let’s go to the post How to Download and Use mAadhaar App- Aadhaar Card on your Mobile.
How to Download and Use mAadhaar App- Aadhaar Card on your Mobile:-
1. You may visit Google play store and search for maadhaar app there.
2. You will see some app’s list in the search results.
3. From the results you have to download the app by Unique Indentification Authority of India.
4. If you still can’t download the app just click on the link mAadhaar.
5. It will take to Google play store to download the mAadhhar App.
6. Download the application and install it on your Mobile.
7. Now choose your password for the mAadhaar app and re-enter your password.
8. On the next step enter your Aadhaar card number.
9. You can also scan the Aadhaar QR- code.
10. Now verify your mobile number through OTP verification.
11. Now you are done and ready for using this app.
Also check : My Aircel App – Everything you Need to Know
What are the Uses of mAadhaar App:-
1. By using this app you can always carry your Aadhaar card number and all your profile details anywhere and anytime without taking the physical card with you.
2. You can lock or unlock your complete biometric data using this app. So your biometric data will be secure always and you lock and unlock it easily when you want to do so using this app.
3. The most important thing about this app is you can use Time based one time password instead of using the sms based Otp system.
4. If your profile is still not completed or some incorrect details are there you can use app correct or complete your profile using mAadhaar App.
5. With the help of this app you won’t be need to enter your details every time you use your Aadhaar Card you can do this by sharing your QR code.
Some more important tips about mAadhaar App:-
Your mobile number must be registered with your Aadhaar card to use this app. If you have not registered yet you can register your mobile number by visiting your your nearest Aadhaar enrollment center or mobile update end point.
Your password should be secure so you have to between 8 to 12 character for your password. Your password must contain at least 1 Capital letter, 1 Alphabet, 1 Number, 1 Special character like @,#,& etc.
Your registered SIM must be in your smartphone you are trying to use mAadhaar App. The app will read the Otp automatically. You can’t enter the Otp manually. This because of the security reason.
Your phone must have an working internet connection for using this app because this app need to download data from the UIDAI website.
You can use this app only in a single device at a time if you use your SIM in another device your previous profile settings will be deactivated automatically.
You can use upto 3 profiles in a single Smartphone at a time but for that all of these Aadhaar profile should be registered with the same mobile number.
So guys this was an article about “How to Download and Use mAadhaar App- Aadhaar Card on your Mobile”. We hope this will help you to know everything about the mAadhaar App.
If you still have any questions or doubts you are free to ask in the comment box below. Please share this post with your friends.
Subscribe to our push notification service to get the latest post updates notification on your Mobile. Keeping visiting daily. Thanks.